– Leanbot robotics course is for students who love science and technology to develop their thinking through practice with Leanbot robots and many different programming languages (Arduino C++, Blockly…).
– Leanbot is a compact robot with many sensor systems and infinitely expanded intelligent features. Designed to teach STEM Robotics by helping students to absorb and internalized knowledge faster and more deeply via Learning by doing approach.
– The course uses a set of online textbooks, videos and learning tools researched, developed and developed by experts in the field of STEM education.
– Understand the design, structure and basic features of robots.
– Learn in the form of modules and access to a variety of programming languages depending on the level of the student.
– Students learn and apply programming languages to real-world problems.
– Approaching Flipped Classroom learning model, America’s Top 5 preeminent educational technology trends, combining the reversal of the traditional learning environment by providing online learning instruction. Online training allows students to choose how, where and when to study in accordance with their personal conditions. Practice 4C skills of the 21st century (communication skills, teamwork skills, critical thinking, creativity).
- A free Leanbot delivered to your door, with 6 month warranty.
- A full featured account activated for 6 months with auto renew afterward.
- You can cancel and return anytime, we will refund the remaining unused credits.